Study in Australia

study in Australia

One-stop service for your education

our service

We provide one-stop study abroad service, including consultation, school selection, visa application and Australian accommodation. After your graduation, we can  help you find the most suitable job and get permanent residency.

From applying for school to immigrating to Australia, we are your personal guide and will accompany you through the long journey of life.


School Selection


Offer Acceptance
Student Visa Application


Assist you with part-time work arrangements after you arrive in Australia


Assist you to apply for Temporary Graduate Visa and find a suitable job


Apply for immigration and get permanent residency in Australia

To help you find a suitable job in Australia, and no longer have to worry about unemployment after graduation.

Career Services

Required Documents

1. Personal I.D

Original and photocopy of birth certificate, passport, ID card and household registration.

2. Certificate of education/student certificate, COE

Certificates of academic qualifications or enrolment certificates in domestic schools, transcripts, etc. If it is a postgraduate or Ph.D. academic paper, etc.; the admission confirmation letter of the Australian school and the COE (Confirmation of Enrolment)


Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is specially set up for international students studying in Australia to help students obtain appropriate medical services during their studies. When applying for a visa, you need to provide the visa applicant’s medical insurance number and start and end dates. Note: The effective time of OSHC must be the time when the student intends to travel to Australia, not the start time of the course. If the effective date of the insurance is later than one week before the start of the course, your visa will not be issued! ! !

4. Funding requirements

Applicants or their parents need to have sufficient funds to pay for their tuition and living expenses during their stay in Australia. The visa officer may request financial documents, such as proof that the funds cover the 12 months tuition, living expenses, travel expenses of the applicant and accompanying family members, as well as the school expenses of the accompanying children. English results

We are here for you

Contact us



Click one of our representatives below to chat on WhatsApp or send us an email to

× How can I help you?